- The Open & Shut Solution to Fireplace Problems
- Save Energy
- Replaces throat dampers
- Energy Efficient - Seals in Air Conditioning and Furnace Heat
- Seals Out Mammals, Birds, and Insects
- Operates from Inside the Home
- Easy to Install
- Cast Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Adapts to Round Flues, Double and Tri-Wall Pipe
- Two-Year Warranty
The Lock-Top adheres to the chimney top using silicone adhesive and is opened and closed using a stainless steel cable.
Unlike a cap or wire screen, it totally seals the chimney top, elimination cold drafts and heat and air-conditioning loss. It also acts as an excellent means of pest control, preventing pests of all sizes from entering the chimney.
It's a practical way to replace ineffective or inefficient throat dampers, and because it provides a stainless steel rain-cap in the open position, it is superior to other roof-top dampers.